Monday, December 12, 2022

Published December 12, 2022 by with 0 comment

Full of stars in the sky but still missing the lost one.

I could see green trees everywhere

Flowers in the process of blooming

Spring is here on the earth

It is full of mesmerizing sight


Memory of my father haunts me

When the spring season is here

My mother about your bravery

When the spring is around us


You grant me a precious life

But it is miserable without you

I lost you from my life

You will never return to me


I carry a load of pain

Pain I carry is not mendable

Only your presence can mend it

You are source of my happiness


You are valuable price for me

You are my helpful Almighty God

You are my best guiding star

You are my great superhero

For your wish to be full filled

I am going to hard work and make you proud

      edit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment